It is a useful feature for many people, whether they use it for business or for personal reasons. Some smartphones do not come with this feature built-in, so users may need to find an alternative. "ODialer Apk" is one such solution. There is an official dialer app for Oppo/Realme/Oneplus that enables call recording.
Oppo quietly launched its ColorOS-based dialer application, ODialer, on January 16, 2023. Among the new innovations are call recording, call management, contact management, dialpad, and a powerful phone call blocker and filter.
It should be noted that the new ODialer is now compatible with OPPO, Realme, and (possibly) OnePlus devices running Android 12 or later. You will also get a smooth user experience after installing the new application, since it includes many new features and changes.
Also, Oppo offers a "Block and Filter" feature for its devices that allows you to block or report calls that are not in your Contacts app. A safer and better calling experience is provided by this feature on your smartphone. As an added bonus, you can manage all your contacts in one place with its Contact Management tool.
In version 13.1.5, OPPO launched the new ODialer application for OPPO, Realme, and (presumably) OnePlus devices. On devices that come with Google Dialer by default, you can download it through this Play Store link.
Features of ODialer App:
With ODialer, the Chinese tech maker organizes recent calls into groups for your convenience on OPPO, Realme, and OnePlus devices. You can also record your calls manually or automatically with this application. Moreover, it comes with a smart dial pad that allows you to make a phone call quickly.
ColorOS ODialer has access to lots of new features:
- Access download manager.
- access SurfaceFlinger
- use any media decoder for playback
- send SMS-received broadcast
- capture audio output
- provide an in-call user experience
- turn the device on or off
- interact across users
- display unauthorized windows
- manage users
- read precise phone states
- read your social stream
- force device reboot
- send respond-via-message events
- partial shutdown
- disable or modify the status bar
- status bar
- prevent app switches
- discourage automatic device updates
- modify secure system settings
- read Home settings and shortcuts
- write Home settings and shortcuts
- read voicemail
- write voicemails
- Google mail
- read sync settings
- set time zone
- modify system settings
- disable your screen lock
- run at startup
- access Bluetooth settings
- draw over other apps
- prevent the device from sleeping
- control Near-Field Communication
- control vibration
- send sticky broadcast
- reorder running apps
- view network connections
- pair with Bluetooth devices
- change your audio settings
- change network connectivity
- use accounts on the device
- full network access
- change system display settings
Call management: View recent calls, which are organized into groups for your convenience.
Call recording: Record your calls, manually or automatically.
Dial pad: Quickly make a phone call with Speed dial.
Contact management: Manage your contacts in one place.