Little Misfortune is an interactive story that focuses on research and beautiful and bold characters where your choices enter.
Misfiring Ramirez is a fictional 8-year-old with Hernandez who is searching for the value of eternal happiness as a gift to his mother. Under the leadership of his new friend Mr. Voice, he goes into the forest, where secrets are revealed and some luck is revealed.
Share the same universe with the iconic Frank Bow video game developed by visionary god Duo Kilmedy Games.
- You can raise a dog, a fish, a wolf, an aptopus, a kitten and a fox.
- Visit the Animal Cemetery with a shovel.
- Now in a real human voice: Miss Misfootin says there are some very nice things!
- Missing children.
- There is a monster!
- Fall in love
- Make petty crimes.
- Original art by Natalia Martinson.
- Original soundtrack by Iske Martinson.