The easiest remote control for VLC you'll ever find. Duration. But now the easiest remote control for VLC is the complete PC remote control and Mac remote control application.
Do you get on a keyboard track in the dark while watching a movie or playing on your computer to change a song in the middle of a steaming date? Well, you don't have to do that anymore
VLC Media Player for Android - Learn the most relevant, up-to-date and user-friendly companion to VLC Mobile Remote. The VLC mobile remote from your smartphone and tablet is the most convenient way to control the VLC player. No coach-to-computer workouts. If you watch movies or movies on your computer, you can use this VLC M remote control to fully control the VLC media player, whether you are sitting in the kitchen or in the garden.
Just install the app, sit back, relax and control it remotely with VLC Player, Netflix, YouTube and Amazon Prime, and more.
Works well with VLC, which runs on both Desktop .P and Laptop on Windows and MS OS or Linux.
VLC Mobile Remote
The VLC Mobile Remote App lets you control the VLC media player on your desktop or laptop and play your computer files and YouTube videos.
- With this remote application, you do not need to install any software on your PC or Mac! (Alternatively, you can install our Assistant application and easily connect to your PC / Moto to easily set up VMR.)
- A step-by-step guide to the setup wizard, making it easy to set up a VLC media player with a VLC mobile remote.
- Control VLC from Android Wear devices, also known as Android watches
- If you connect to the VLC Mobile Remote Application Auto To VLC Player using the same WiFi
- Fast and responsive as home TV remote control
- Stop, play and stop
- Control volume, next track, and backtrack
- Do you want to control, fast forward and fast backward
- Toggle fullscreen, iteration, mixing, loop, aspect ratio and audio deo t
- Manage subtitles, playback speed, and cropping
- DVD control
- Gesture control
- Use this application as a PC remote control to access all your media files.
- YouTube works as a remote control.
- Manage playlists
- Currently, add subtitle files to play videos (only supports .srt files and requires VLC v2.2.0 or greater).
- Media Play online media files (website videos, radio channels, etc.).
- Take a screenshot or snapshot of the video frame
- Set the folder as your "home location".
- Save favorite folder
- Home screen widget and notification controls
- Controls / Widgets for Screenplay instructions
- Handle incoming comings with soft breaks and soft resume options
- Use the volume button on the device to control the VLC volume
- Treat many files on a saved computer
- Fast browsing while browsing and playlists
- Replace audio-video output device
- Sort the search list
- Store multiple host/computer addresses
- Turn the VLC media player on / off via the app directly
- Better than any remote media control app on your computer
PC Remote and Remote (Windows and Windows) a)
With VMR Connect on your Windows PC or Mac, it also acts as a complete remote control for your PC or Mac. Now, this app is the most convenient way to watch online videos not only offline videos but also videos from Netflix, YouTube, Amazon Prime, HBO, Hotstar, etc.
- Mouse and keyboard remote control
- System performance control (shutdown, restart, hibernation, etc.)
- Works as Netflix Remote, Amazon Prime Remote, YouTube Remote, HBO, Hotstar Control and more
- Remote control for each media player.
- Start and control Chrome, Firefox or other Internet browsers on your PC / Mac Chrome.
Everything you need
- VLC Media Player (v2.0 or newer) on your Windows PC, computer or Linux PC
- Shared a local network connection (LAN or WiFi) between your phone and desktop .p or laptop
- Install VMR Connect on an optional PC or mono for easy setup and additional control (optional).
Supported operating systems
- Works with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10
- Also supports OSX / Mac OS 10.7 or higher and the Linux operating system
You can find more information on our website
Disclaimer of Liability
- This application does not support VLC for Android applications