Veritas is a quest game made of mystery and error, the creators of the Lost Trilogy forever, who ask questions. What is truth, and what does it matter?
To volunteer for the study conducted by Veritas Industries, pick up a small room now to see what happened a day ago.
The last thing you remember is to sign some nice people wearing dotted lines and white coats, but they can't lie to you? He was a doctor of kindness ...
In this legendary puzzle game you have:
- Discover a dark and suspicious world full of lies and secrets. To find out what happened and how to survive, you need to explore the whole facility.
- Take photos of everyone you think with a glitch camera. People who disturb posters, links, walls or blood stains - and use them later to solve puzzles and puzzles altogether.
- Solve many puzzles, from inventory-based item puzzles to sentence puzzles. Everything designed elaborately to further the story, you won't find an unconscious filler here - just an ordinary, purpose-built filler.
- Richard J. Let yourself be inspired by the wonderful soundtrack by Moir. It's good that you don't mind listening to it forever and repeating it.
Use the Glitch Camera to:
- Take pictures of everything you find. They disturb posters, links, walls or bloodstains.
- Write notes about it like a real detective. Use less paper, kill fewer trees, save the planet!
- Use your notes to solve the puzzle. Pop multiple photos so you can see them at the same time.