Ultimate Urban Brawler from Streets of Rage 2 is now also available for mobile phones! Play for free And check out Sega's side-scrolling classic again!
Mr. X is back and thirsty for revenge! After the abduction of Adam Hunter, Fury Heroescel and Blaze's Dum's younger brother joins the ways of Skate and Wrestler Max to justify it. Use the new lightning strike and breakout moves in a city full of criminals and thugs, and put an end to Mr. X's crime syndicate once and for all!
Streets of Rage 2 Classic completes the ever-growing line of products for the Sega Forever, a treasure of the free Sega Console Classic goes live on mobile devices!
- Four playable characters, each with a unique lightning strike that can do incredible damage to your enemies.
- From Beam-filled Psychos to Big Ben to the crazy cast of the last and middle-level boss, the fire-breathing brawler worked!
- By the time you reach the Syndicate Grove, from amusement parks to amusement sites - eight side-scrolling levels.
MOBILE GAME FEATURES
- Play for free with ad support or by purchasing an app for free
- Save your game - Save your progress at any time of the game.
- Leaderboards - Compete with the world for high scores
- Control support: HID-compatible controls
STREETS OF RAGE TRIVIA
- Known as Naked Knock II: Application for Fatal Conflict in Japan
- The Japanese version of the game shows how Mr. X drinks a cigar during the last boss scene
- In Step 6, you don't have to fight Jetpack boss stealth - focus on Suther instead!
- Max Thunder was only playable in the 16-bit version of the game and did not appear in either the Game Tools or the Master System versions.
STREETS OF RAGE 2 HISTORY
- The game was first launched in December 1992 on the Sega Genesis in the US. Was introduced in
- Developed by: Sega CS, Antique, Scream! W
- Major Programmer: Akitoshi Kawana
Game applications are ad-supported and the in-app purchase is not required for progress. An ad-free game option is available when purchasing an app.
Ga Sega. All Rights Reserved Sega, Sega Logo, Streets of Rage 2, Sega Forever and Sega Forever Logo are trademarks or trademarks of Sega Holdings Company Limited or its affiliates.