Protect yourself from the ghosts of the jungle in this mysterious adventure!
The night after your father teaches you a strange funeral, you will wake up and meet your two parents.
Edgar Fenn plays like a typical farmer boy and goes looking for his parents in the forest. Every night you should protect yourself by lanterns that are located all over the forest. However, the ghost zooms in on the bushes and you seem to be in a lonely city to see it.
During the day you will overlook the area and talk to the residents. Once the sun goes down, it's time to save yourself from the ghosts so you can survive the night.
When you travel deep in the jungle, learn about the area you grew up in, meet new people and discover the secret about your family.
- Solve the puzzle in 12 chapters.
- Stressful and strategic gameplay: Perform rituals every night and avoid the Forest Spirit.
- The background of atmospheric autumn was inspired by North America in the early 20th century.
- Day / Night: Examine the area and talk to residents during the day. Protect yourself when the sun goes down.
- Explore different places in the Lerlerwood Forest!
Headphones are recommended.