Sega's critically acclaimed Sonic platform features a time to save the world featuring Amy Rose and Metal Sonic!
Past, present, and future collide as Sonic battles to rescue Amy Rose and recover the seven Time Stones! Travel through time to defeat Dr. Eggman and his fiendish creation, Metal Sonic.
Sonic CD is a part of the Sega Forward Classic Games Collection, a free Sega console classics treasure trove has been brought on a mobile device!
– Collect all seven Time Stones to defeat Dr. Eggman and save Amy Rose
– Time travel between the past, present, and future versions of each level
– Use Sonic’s spin dash and super peel out moves to zoom around stages
– Clear the game to unlock Miles “Tails” Prower
– Sonic CD now features both the US and Japanese soundtracks!
Sega has the features of Forever
- Run it all up
- Save the process of your game
- In Leaderboard you play with the world for a high score
- Controller support: Hidden compatible controllers
- Download All
- (9/10) IGN: "This is a great, full port port for iOS
- (5/5) Touch Arcade: "Sonic CDs are incredible"
- (4.5 / 5) 14 / App: "looks and runs perfectly"
- "Learning and playing is not easy." [92%] - Steve White, Mega Action (December 1993)
- "Sonic CD breaks the best possible video entertainment." [91%] - Tim Tucker, Sega Zone # 13 (November 1993)
"Sonic fans will hold this in their hands immediately." [90%] - Mark Hill, Sega Pro # 25 (Nov)
"The most awesome Sonic adventure ever." [90%] - Vincent Law, Sonic the Comic # 15 (December 11, 1993)
"Excellent platform game with a simple game structure." [89%] - Paul Mallik, Mega # 13 (October)
"Sonic CD is still the best way in the world." [88%] - Sega Power # 48 (November 1993)
"Sonic CD is still the best ad for Mega-CDs." [87%] - Andy Martin, Mega Drive Advanced Gaming # 16 (December 9)
"Sonic CDs must be completed for mega CD's owners." [87%] - Julian Regnell, Sega Magazine # 1 (January 1994)
"With Blue Megastar, Sega has again started a wonderful spikey world." [85%] - Mark Smith, Sega Force Mega # 6 (December 1993)
"As a player, you should be as smart as you expect from a smart game, and it applies to the same graphics." [85%] - Warren Lapworth, mega machines # 1 (December 1993)
- Sonic CD was the first game to talk about Sonic. - Listen to Sonic for three minutes!
- In the original version of Sonic CD, there was a mysterious, scary message screen that would make data pirates happy
- There is two end of Sonic CD, and the first in the series of full series to allow editing scenes.
- The European and Japanese versions of the game show music apart from the American equivalent
Facts about the classic game
- On September 23, 1993, Sonic CD was released in Japan
- Sega CD's 1.5 CD's Best Selling Game was the Sonic CD
- The first Sonic game with CD quality red book audio
- 2011 Christian Whitehead, Mania behind Sonic Mania
Game apps are supported by advertising and in-app purchases are not needed for progress. It's possible to run ad-free for in-app purchases.
© Sega All rights reserved sega, sega logo, sonic hedgehog and sonic stairs, sega permanent and sega permanent logo sega holdings company, ltd. Or its affiliates have registered trademarks or brands.