Simulated battle of the American Revolutionary War rebels and redcoats. 1775 In the years leading up to the war, in 1776, after a revolt against the British Empire of the American colonies, he rebelled for his independence, Britain's exit, and tried the Low American Territories again. But the rebels' ally in the war to France and Spain, was backed by Europe due to its accession. In 1781, the victory of Yorktown intermediate a catalyst to break the US-British resolution was to start peace talks. The war was a sign of sovereignty and the Treaty of Paris ended in 1783 with the United States recognized worldwide.
- 5 Mission 'Tutorial' campaign.
- Mission 5 'Resistance' campaign.
- 5 Mission Revolution 'campaign.
- Mission 4 'D' campaign.
- 4 Mission 'Nemesis' campaign.
- Tutorials will be in addition to all the mission, as both sides.
- 37 to 26 different types of units to represent the various historical models.
- Army three quality categories - raw, average and older.
- New overall quality mechanic was influenced by the command radius and benefits.
- Infantry (line, Grenadiers, guards and fighters), 14 different team categories, Light Infantry (and Jägars) includes a light cavalry (light dragoons and hussars), dragoons and artillery (4pdr and 6pdr).
- Row, column, open orders, place unformed - 5 types of infantry formation.
- The new combined artillery and infantry formations allows effective and flexible joint units.
- Morale new army mechanic (dislocation)
- New, Forest blocks line of sight does not light, but the defense bonus.
- Detailed Fight Analysis
- View larger map
- Lateral attacks
- Strategic moves
© 2015 HexWar Games Ltd.
© 2014 decider, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.