To build a healthy relationship with a new phone and suggestions Niagara Launcher thrower has the least experience of your phone. You can also collect experience with the latest Android 10 intelligent answers and dark conditions in the big city.
- An extraordinary new Android Launcher for ergonomic efficiency · Computerworld
- Featured on Xda developers
- Life wire, guide, and Toms AndroidPIT nominated as one of the best launches of 2019
The main reasons for Niagara Launcher to use:
- You must be a simple list of all programs, scroll edge on the Launcher application only once to get all of your apps.
- Unlike most other projection home screens · Niagara Launcher interacts with the information needed at a glance and directly from the messages received on your home screen. Advanced Information Theft quickly gives you the answers.
- Ergonomic functionality · Niagara Launcher is optimized for one-hand operation. Their applications are always within reach and the scrollbar can be used by both sides.
- Lightweight and fast · Niagara Launcher are easy to just call the big resources, but for them a few megabytes, the app takes up very little space. More ease liquidity of one of the most important aspects of Niagara-launch.
- · Media Player music controls automatically if they are needed on your home screen show - whether sound from your playing app.
- Topics · Niagara thrower nice thematic impact through your wallpaper color. In addition, you can choose between a light or dark theme. Since icon pack is also support - it can be applied to any application of your choice is a personal symbol.
- Discover all hide unwanted apps · remove bloatware pre-installed, a clean and tidy home screen.
- It is active in the development and launch of larger common · Niagara active development and a supportive community. If you ever want to get to express their opinion on an issue or just a projection, you can join this community:
Telegram support & discussion group: https://t.me/niagara_launcher
Submit a feature request or report a bug: https://github.com/8bitPit/Niagara-Issues