Mystic Pillars is an original mix of intriguing puzzles and a comprehensive storyline that provides the player with unique gaming experience.
- The game of the southern part of ancient India
- 100 simple and unique logic puzzles
- Interesting story you show yourself while playing
- Colorful 2D graphics hand-painted
- Animated cutscenes
- Boardgame inspired by Mankala / Ali Guli believers
- English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Japanese, Korean, Portuguese EU, Polish, Turkish, Portuguese BR, Hindi, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Arabic, Catalan, Yiddish in over 20 languages
- Voice in English and Kannada (Bangalore, India's national language)
- Official display for the United India 2018 event
- Official Selection: Indie Megabat GDC Showcase 2020
Play as a mysterious traveler whose journey around the world will leave you in a zombie state. Solve a drought that will solve the once-prosperous condition of the bakeries by solving puzzles and destroying magical pillars containing water.
During your trip, you will meet other characters and slowly find out exactly what happened that led to the fall of the zombie. Animated cutscenes in the game complete the story and make you want more. The further you progress in the game, the more interesting and challenging puzzles become with different configurations.
Holly Cow Productions is a small team of passionate game developers in Bangalore, India. We focus on developing high-quality games for PC, console and mobile/tablet devices.